notary public estimates


It is difficult to estimate in some cases how much time will be required to complete a matter, bearing in mind the variety of circumstances that may arise. However, guidance as to likely costs will be given on receipt of instructions and sight of documents. Any estimates given will be based on the information available at the time and, although given in good faith, will not be binding.


notary public payment options

How to Pay

Payment may be made by cash or cheque or invoiced by prior arrangement.


notary public translation services

Translation Services

Document in a foreign language? No problem.

If the document is not in English, the Notary can still certify it if he or she is satisfied that you fully understand the nature of the legally binding document about to be notarised. Some foreign language documents can be legalised; your MyNotary notary will be able to advise. Your MyNotary notary can also arrange translation if necessary.


concerns about notary service

Concerns About Service

If you have and concerns about the service you have received please contact us here

The firm is regulated by The Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury:

The Faculty Office.
1, The Sanctuary,
London SW1P 3JT

Telephone 020 7222 5381

We are a member of the Notaries Society. The Notaries Society has a complaints procedure which is approved by the Faculty Office.

If you have a complaint you may write to:

The Secretary of The Notaries Society,
Old Church Chambers,
23 Sandhill Road,
St James,
Northampton. NN5 5LH

Tel : 01604 758908

If you write, please Do Not enclose any original documents. Even if you have your complaint considered under the Notaries Society Approved Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure, or after a period of eight weeks, make your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman,

Legal Ombudsman,
Baskerville House,
Centenary Square,
Broad Street,
Birmingham B1 2ND

Tel : 0300 555 0333
Email :

Specialising in

I am familiar with the (often lengthy) documentation required when ...

  • Individuals go to work overseas
  • Notarising documents for doctors going to work in Australia
  • Nurses going to work in the Middle East
  • Teachers relocating to UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi being the most popular) or Qatar
  • Completing trade agreements with countries outside the scope of Hague Convention for example company documents to do with trading with China
  • Individuals’ documents that need to be processed at the Indian High Commission; obtaining Indian visas: Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)


What is required?

Please bring your passport with you and another document, perhaps a letter, linking you to your UK address.

This information will enable me to be satisfied of your identity and to attest that you have appeared before me, signed a document in front of me.